Intuitive for PaperCut shows clearly where print demand is coming from
Intuitive for PaperCut is a pre-integrated BI solution designed specifically for PaperCut MF. It is delivered with a complete set of standard configurations in hours not weeks. Monthly reports for different budget holders are automated and personalised with no effort. The visual dashboards identify where you can improve the efficiency of your print infrastructure.
- See clearly where print demand is coming from (user, print groups, application, device and the relationships between them)
- View the latest available usage data for your multi-function devices, giving you shorter & more effective decision cycles.
- Automate and personalise monthly reporting for different budget holders
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of your print management infrastructure
- Monitor the effectiveness of your print management policies and rules
Intuitive for PaperCut shows the CO2 produced as well as paper & electricity consumed by printing so can be used to communicate environmental impact to all print users
Quick and Personalised Analysis
Intuitive for PaperCut allows you to view data from the entire organisation or filtered to show data of interest (e.g. for one or more departments, for one or more print groups, for one or more groups of printers etc.) Submit these questions to the dashboard on demand for quicker and easier analysis than with static reports.
Data Integration with PaperCut
Working in close collaboration with PaperCut, Intuitive is the first user of the new Data Integration feature in PaperCut MF v20.0.
This Data Integration means that users of the print management dashboards can launch them from the Data Integration tab within PaperCut MF, accessing the print management dashboards without having to switch applications.
And in addition, the Intuitive dashboards software can now also be installed on the same server as PaperCutMF.
Visit the Partner Portal to access sales and marketing resources to help you deliver Intuitive for PaperCut to your clients.
Read about our new release of Intuitive for PaperCut MF